1st – Blanket Project – 39 blankets to tie for CASA
8th – District Governor, Price Finley
15th – Sounds of the Season
17th – * Wreaths Across America at Forest Cemetery
22nd – No Meeting – Merry Christmas
28th – * Picture at Imagination Station, north side of library. 12 Noon is picture, please bring children/grandchildren
29th – No Meeting – Happy New Year
January calendar – Gary Dean, Program Chair
5th – Krista Bower – Chamber of Commerce
12th – Compassion Furniture in Stoutsville
19th – Maggie Simmons – PAAC
26th – Erica Tucker – District Director of Solid Waste Authority
28th – * Dueling Piano’s – Sunrise Rotary fundraiser at Fairgrounds
February calendar – Ian Webb, Program Chair
2nd: Erin Edwards- Food and Drink Editor at Columbus Monthly
4th: * Rotary Foundation Gala – Hocking Hills Lodge
9th: Erin Allsop- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
16th: Robert Fanska- Boy Scouts
23rd: Rural Urban Day
- April 28-29, 2023 – * District 6690 Conference – Veteran’s Memorial
- June 16, 2023 – Golf outing at Pickaway Country Club
- Presiding: President David M. Crawford
- Prayer: Assistant Governor, Jim Rogers
- Piano Player: Ellery Elick
- Song Leader: District Governor, Price Finley selected “Deck the Hall” and “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
- Attending: (Drexel has official list) Crawford, Poling, Nemes-Crawford, Spangler, Beavers, C.Chamberlain, B.Tootle, Canfield, T.Tootle, Palm, Wilson, Riegel, R.Wolfe, McCrady, Montgomery, McIlroy, Mavis, Hedges, Ellis, Elick, Fullen, Schreiner, Foster, Robinson, E.Liggett, D.Wolfe, Droste, Ankrom, Sneed, Patterson, Mabe, Simmons, Hooks, Hafey, Fountain
- Visiting Rotarians: Assistant Governor, Jim Rogers-Logan; Larry Schieber – Sunrise;
- Guests: Ty Ankrom brought Stacy Young who has applied for membership
- December Birthdays: 12th-Judy Wolford; 13th- John Ellis; 26th – Bob Foster;
- December Anniversaries: 9th- Vince & Deborah Yaniga; 17th-Bob & Sue McCrady; 18th-Miles & Nicole Layton; 19th-Kim & Robin Halley; 20th-Charlie & Mollie Hedges; 21st-Tim & Amy Colburn, Jayme & Will Fountain; 22nd-Bob & Alice Foster;
New member proposed – Stacy Young has been approved for membership
New member inducted – today we welcomed Matthew Hafey into membership
- Charlie Hedges was recognized for his 17 years of service as the Foundation chair for our club
- Bob Foster working on new website for club – CirclevilleRotary.org click on the three bars or dots (depending on device) in upper right for drop-down
- Community Kitchen will be cancelled on Dec. 26th.
- Larry Schieber from Sunrise invited us to the Dueling Piano fundraiser at the fairgrounds January 28th. Tickets are now on sale.$35 each and tables are available for purchase. See Larry at the store.
- Picture for Imagination Station – Dec. 28th. Noon. Please come with children/grandchildren.
SAA: Tony Robinson
- Club Anniversaries
- Warren’s Badge found in ladies restroom
- Fellow Capital grads
- Happy Dollars
Scholarship Drawing: Roger Wolfe was the winner of the drawing $17. The jackpot is $793 and it continues!!
Program: District Governor, Price Finley – Upper Arlington Club
- Price’s Purple shoes represent Imagination Rotary colors
- Imagination Rotary is an invitation to all of us – What can we do in Rotary? How can we take the next step and make it happen?
- Rotary Foundation donations make a project Imagined a reality
- Our district’s 125 Club is 7 years old. $100 to annual fund + $25 Polio Plus fund. Myrotary.org – Donate button; QR code; give check to Drexel or Charlie
- Power of Rotary, Power of service, leadership, community – who is not in the crowd today? Who would you like to invite to a meeting, service project, someone who will benefit from being a Rotarian?
- “…You don’t Imagine yesterday, you Imagine tomorrow…” Jennifer Jones – President, Rotary International
- In appreciation of this year’s speakers sharing their time & efforts, donations to Pickaway Pathways for Success will be made in their names.